MWEC Lao is a unique competition that not only provides prize money to winners but also trains finalists and winners to ensure that they have the necessary tools to understand how best to further develop their business.
Selected finalists will participate in:
- A 3-Day Innovation, Competitiveness and Creativity Workshop focusing on innovation development, entrepreneurship and business proposal training.
After, finalists will be asked to submit a business proposal explaining how they want to grow their business. Selected winners will receive the following:
- Up to US$10,000 Prize per Selected Business for improving and expanding their business, which may include but is not limited to the improvement of financial systems, Web/IT development, travel to a trade show or exhibition or assistance in investment readiness.
- One-on-One Support and Professional Coaching from EMC, an established international standards business consulting firm.
- Seminars and Workshops exposure to leading industry experts and networking opportunities.
- Peer Learning eight two-hour peer learning workshops, focusing on strategic planning, market assessment, marketing, resource management, budgeting, time management, financial benchmarking, network and joint venture formation, financing, quality development, and work-life balance led by an expert facilitator.